Sunday, April 1, 2018

Donut Worry!


Today's design team project is for the April Mix It Up Challenge where it's "Anything Goes" and the optional technique this month is bleaching. Here's where I have to admit that I do NOT have a single drop of bleach in my house, lol...so my card doesn't fit the technique category this time... sorry!


Instead, I stamped the donuts with Versamark ink on glossy card stock and then ran my brayer over top using a rainbow ink pad to get a look that is similar to a bleaching technique.


I colored the kitty and donut using alcohol markers like Bic and Sharpie...not too shabby for office supplies! My daughter and her husband moved into their first home this weekend and I made this card for her - to help her smile through all the stress of the move...'cuz donuts and kitties are two of her favorite things! Needless to say, she LOVED it!


Until next time~





No comments:

Post a Comment