Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Lettuce Be Friends...


Today's design team project with Atlantic Hearts was a fun one to make using a brand new stamp set from Gerda Steiner called Wheek, Wheek, Wheek. (If you have ever had Guinea Pigs as pets, you will know what that is all about, lol!!!)



I stamped and watercolored all the images and then cut them out using my Scan N Cut machine...layered the lettuce leaves in a circle image around the piggie and popped some up with mini foam dots.


I used my new Triple Banner punch from Stampin Up! to make the sentiment banner and after stamping the sentiment in Versafine black ink I traced over it using a clear sparkle gel pen. A few sequins added the final perfect touch.


Until next time~




1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy,

    Is this FUN or what? I don’t think I’ve ever even seen a “lettuce” card, it makes me smile! The gems are the finishing touch. Hope you have a creative streak in the coming days!

    ReplyDelete