Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stamped Blessings HeARTful Stamping Challenge

Although I was late for the actual entry date by a few hours, I completed these gorgeous Christmas cards for my December card swap group using Sketch #222 from over @ the Paper Craft Crew. I'll also be entering this card in the challenge contest this week over @ my friend Chris Franco's heARTful stamping challenge  Be sure to check out her awesome blog too!

My goal for the new year is to participate in as many challenges as I can to keep creativity flowing in my stamp room. And I'll be sure to share them all here with you too!




2 comments:

  1. This turned out so beautiful! I wanted to let you know that you made Top 3 at my heARTful stamping challenge last week. Please come to visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete