Thursday, December 29, 2016

Craft Day 2016

Hope this finds everyone having had wonderful Christmas celebrations with family and friends! We were rather busy and traveled a bit, but things are now getting settled back in to the normal routine and I am finally getting back to my happy place -my stamping desk!

Yesterday, 4 generations of girls from my mom's side of the family got together to be creative and I was in charge of the crafts...so, of course, we made some cards together. I kept things clean and simple since we were all ranging in age from 6 yrs old to 86 years old! We were missing my daughter (who lives in Philly) though, so we sent her silly snap-chats throughout our time together so that she could still be a part of the fun, lol. Everyone seemed to have a really good time and they got to try out coloring with markers, water color paints and chalks along with some paper embossing and stamping along the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment