Saturday, January 28, 2017

MOJO481: Happy St Patty's Day

Well, it's that time again to start preparing for the March card make -n- take at my local library. For this St. Patrick's Day card I took my inspiration from the card sketch over at the MOJO Monday blog.    

I used some bold patterned paper from my stash for the half circle and then made some of my own patterns by repeatedly stamping the shamrock in emerald ink onto the emerald stitched diecut cardstock rectangle and accented it with 3 gold staples. The Leprechaun was stamped in black and colored in with Prismacolor pencils. 

The gold gilded border of that square was done by swiping the edges of the cardstock with a very juicy embossing ink pad, sprinkling on gold embossing powder and then melting it with my heat tool. The sequin accents mimic the bling of some gold Leprechaun treasure to complete the look.  






No comments:

Post a Comment