Thursday, January 4, 2018

Exciting January News


Today, I am very happy to be able to share that I am a new member of the Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge Design Team. So I will be bringing you 1 Christmas card every month...by the time the holidays roll around next year I'll have a dozen cards all ready to go and so will you- if you play along!


This month's optional twist is Clean and Simple (CAS) and I used the Craftin Dessert Diva's Sweet Time Penguin digital stamp and colored him with colored pencils. I added Ranger black Enamel Accents to his eyes and Glossy Accents to the candy cane for added dimension.



The embossed snowflakes add the perfect background. The sentiment is from Close to My Heart and the label diecut is from Spellbinder's.


The inside sentiment is retired from TAC, stamped in red and I added a tiny silver star sequin in the bottom right corner just for fun. 



That's it for me today...until next time~



5 comments:

  1. Love that cute little penguin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the HLS Christmas Team! Your sweet little penguin looks wonderful set on that glittery, gold circle and wonderful embossed snowflake background. Love the sentiment on the die cut. Great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet little penguin on your card. Fun card
    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sweet penguin looks so beautiful on this amazing embossed background. Great inspiration, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the team! Great card .... love the cute little penguin xx

    ReplyDelete