Monday, February 20, 2017

Try Stampin' On Tuesday(Or Not!): Challenge #308 -Hugs and Kisses

Today's card was made for one of my monthly card swap partners and used the sketch from the Try Stampin On Tuesday blog.


I used a lot of paper and dies for this one, but not a lot of stamping...which is relatively out of character for me, but was a fun thing to try. 

Numerous shades of red and pink textured cardstock were used along with some striped patterned paper from my stash of old Die Cuts With A View paper packs. The heart die set came in my Die-of -the-Month club kit from Spellbinders. The heartfelt sentiment stamp came from a retired set from TAC. The little resin flowers were in my stash and added a nice bit of dimension when adhered with mini glue dots. The mini bow die-cut set came from the shop @ Your Next Stamp and this one is actually  the smaller of the two that you can make with this set...so cute and dainty...even if I did feel like I was all thumbs when trying to glue it together, lol!







2 comments:

  1. Clever idea to inset the embossed heart! The combination of striped pattern paper and textured cardstock really set the heart off! Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' -Or Not- on Tuesday!!! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you -that inlay started out as a mistake...but then I liked it so much that I decided to go with it, lol!

      Delete