Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Planner #2: Fun Stamper's Journey EXCLUSIVE!

I think it is safe to say that I have been bitten by the Planner Bug! Planner #1 sits open on my kitchen table (originally shared with you here @ A Planners Gotta Plan) and I use it every day...checking off "to-do" list items as I work thru my day. But I wanted a place to keep my creative thoughts and ideas all in one spot -instead of sticky notes scattered all over the place, and something small enough that I could take it on the road with me...enter Planner #2.


This personal sized planner is made by Webster's Pages, but the Pretty Gold color is only available exclusively through a Fun Stampers Journey coach like me. (and can be purchased on my website). The color is a gorgeous, super shiny Rose Gold on the outside but the inside flaps are a contrasting, shiny Copper...it is really beautiful!!!








I bought a set of Color Crush Dividers and then went to work cutting, punching (the largest hole on the Crop-A-Dile tool is perfect for the job and will punch thru more than a dozen sheets at a time with no problems!) and stamping my own simple note pages on cream colored copy paper. The new Stamp Perfect tool I recently got at Michael's worked beautifully with a cling mounted Journal Lines stamp I had in my stash from TAC. So I just lined it up and stamped it 3 times down each page. The smaller size of the planner means it fits perfectly in my purse and I couldn't be more pleased!




No comments:

Post a Comment