Monday, January 16, 2017

It Was a Weekend of Planning

Spent a relaxing Sunday afternoon coloring the January "feathers" divider in my new planner and working on this week's spread.

 For the coloring, I used Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and then shaded with Prismacolor pencils on top. I finished up by adding some Journey Glaze for dimension on the word January and added some subtle shimmer with a clear Wink of Stella pen & a Stardust GellyRoll pen -too bad the camera doesn't pick that up very well, as it is very pretty in person!

The weekly spread was done using a sticker sheet from a value pack I found at Michael's last week that are made for the Me and My Big Ideas (MAMBI) Happy Planner -but as you can see here, they worked just fine, even when being used on a horizontal layout!








No comments:

Post a Comment