Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Winter Hugs & Happy National Cocoa Day


Today's card is my 3rd entry for the Winter Coffee Lover's Bloghop using the sketch from Try Stampin' On Tuesday with their "Wintertime" theme and will also be entered @ Crafty Sentiments for "Snowflakes" and @ The Male Room for "Winter Wishes".




This adorable cocoa drinking polarbear is a digi stamp from Craftin' Desert Divas and I colored him up once again with my new colored pencils (**Thank you, Mom!!!) I also used Glossy Accents on his nose for some dimension -it's it just so cute?!?


Inside, I used paper scraps and a retired stamp from TAC.


I diecut the bear out and mounted him on silver metallic paper. The blue patterns are from Basic Gray and the ribbon from my stash. Sentiment stamp is retired from TAC, as is the blue dye ink I used for the stamping.


That's it for me today...Until next time~



14 comments:

  1. This is so cute in these colors and I love how you added the glossy accents to get more dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Love your coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a cute little teddy bear. I love that image. One more item added to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet and I love that cute bear with his muffler and coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful colors and awesome image. love the bear and coffee cup. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! I love the different backgrounds & shading, too! Thanks for playing along at The Male Room Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this adorable card inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card! Thank you very much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.
    Marja DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute card, Kathy! It makes we want to reach out and give your little bear a hug. Love your use of soft colors, too. Thanks for sharing your talents once again with us over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your beautiful festive card :-))
    Thanks for joining in with the Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us at The Male Room - Charlotte/Lady Joyful, DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute Christmas card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Designs, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful colouring on a fab card, love the inside too. Thank you for joining us at TMR.

    ReplyDelete