Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Oh Baby -A Shower Card


Today's design team project with Craftin' Desert Divas is a fun Shutter Card I made using a template from Hot Off The Press, Hello Little One digital stamp and the "Oh Baby" sentiment from this Simply Said Clear Stamp Set.


All coloring was done with my Chameleon colored pencils and a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen.


Both of the soft green patterned papers are from long ago in my paper stash


To make a card like this, you do need a 12 x 12 sheet of card stock to cut your card base from and then it fits in a larger than standard envelope...not quite a 5 x 7 once it's done.


I went with the giraffe image since she's using a jungle theme in her nursery...I hope she likes the card as much as I did while I was making it, lol. Oh, and my new phone takes AWESOME photos -whew! Until next time~



No comments:

Post a Comment