Thursday, April 20, 2017

So Excited to Announce My Newest Design Team Opportunity


OMG, I was so very happy to find this in my in-box 2 days ago:

Congratulations! As the Design Team Leader, I am pleased to announce
that you have been officially accepted to be part of the
2017 ScraPerfect Design Team!


I have read nothing but fabulous things about the product line @ ScraPerfect ...I can't wait to try them out and share them with you all here and in my classes at the local library! This is my first company sponsored Design Team position and I am very grateful for this opportunity to belong to such a fine team of crafters. I am anxiously awaiting my box full of goodies so that I can start designing! Our talented returning Design Team  members, and their blogs can be found here:

Penny Arnold - Scrap-aholic
Deborah Mahnken - Life Outside The Fishbowl
Kathryn Haynes Gibson - Shabby Chalet Studio
Kim Norman Lippincott - Vintage Creations By Kim
Tracy Feeley - Tracy's Scrappy Hideaway
Shelly K. Hein-Simmons - Reel Girls Animal House
Lisa Moen - Lisa's Scrappy Hideaway
Charity Hotrum - Scrappin Chaos

Brand new talented Design Team Members and their blogs can be found here:

Michelle Renee Wells - His Truly Beloved - Inspire
Mona Leonard - Scrapper Mona
Kathy Klersy - Create 365 Coach
Lyne Blodgett - Lyne's Everyday Ideas
Ginny Maxam - Maxam Made Studio

Be sure and check out each and every one of these girl's fabulous blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment