Friday, January 12, 2018

Chilly Time Penguins in my Personal Planner


Today's design team project with Craftin' Desert Divas is my first spread in my new Personal Planner. This planner is much smaller than my regular Classic Happy Planner and I will be using it for design team stuff. The metallic Rose Gold/Copper binder is from Fun Stamper's Journey and made by Webster's Pages but the undated insert pages are from the Recollections collection found @ Michael's stores.


I was experimenting with a snowy Bokeh effect using blue distress inks, white pigment ink and a white paint pen for the background...not too bad for my first try! The "Oh Baby" stamp is from the "Simply Said" clear stamp set and I hand wrote the rest (including the dates) with a black Micron pen.


I colored the penguins from the Chilly Time digital stamp set with colored pencils and then accented them with Wink of Stella.


The last detail was adding the snowflake punched accent with a tiny rhinestone glued in the center. That's it for me today...until next time~



1 comment:

  1. What cutesy penguins on a wintery blue backdrop! Who wants to write in this planner when it is so cute and pretty?!?!!!!

    ReplyDelete