Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Celebrating a Warm and Cozy Kind of Love


Today's card is my design team creation for the new sketch at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. I will also be entering it @ Cupcake Inspirations for "Winter Theme", @ Dare 2B Artsy for "Winter Wonderland" and @ heARTful Stamping for "AG+a stamp". 





















The sketch this time was a challenge for me, as I couldn't decide how I wanted to approach it at first. But once I had decided on using the snowflake washi tape, everything just fell into place from there on out. The "amazing" was die cut from silver glitter paper and the "love" stamped in black ink.


Inside, I stamped and colored a long ago retired Stampin' Up! Penguin pair using Spectrum Noir markers.


I also used my Xyron sticker maker to add the adhesive to the back of the sentiment diecut to make applying it super easy!


Be sure to check out all the fabulous card entries and design team samples @ Atlantic Hearts and consider joining along in the fun with us this week! Until next time~





3 comments:

  1. Fun use of the washi tape. The snowflakes are perfect for the Cupcake Inspirations Winter theme challenge! So glad you shared!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful winter card. Thank you for sharing with us over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!Good Luck!
    Danijela -DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something about using different types of text to create a sentiment that makes it feel really personal. This is a beautiful composition! Thanks for joining the HeARTful Stamping Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete