Monday, January 15, 2018

How To Make A Cute Dragon Card With The Best Glue Ever


Today's design team post with ScraPerfect uses the Best Glue Ever to adhere together the components for this super cute card that was inspired by the sketch over @ My Favorite Things.


I started by using the small Net stencil from Itsy Bitsy with 2 shades of green Distress ink to mimic pattern paper on the left side of the card.


I stamped the dragon and star stamps from Itsy Bitsy in Archival black ink so that I could color him up with my watercolor pencils and a blender pen, then masked him off and stenciled some clouds around him using blue Distress ink.


The Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Cap on top made an easy job of adding just the right amount of adhesive to my layers of card stock for quick assembly of the card.


I used gold Wink of Stella to color the stars and added some glitter to his wings using a Stardust gel pen. 


Inside I stamped the love sentiments from CAS-ual Fridays in black ink.


The front sentiment was popped up with mini foam dots for added dimension.


That's it for me today! Until next time, happy crafting with ScraPerfect~



No comments:

Post a Comment