Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Pretty Princess Planner Pages


 Today's post with Itsy Bitsy features the Princess and Dragon clear stamp set, Water Color Floral Ballet paper pack and Irregular Dot Stencil in a pretty planner spread.


After gathering my supplies, I started out by using the Irregular Dot stencil with Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to blend the design along the sides, top and bottom of each page in the planner spread.


 I used a fine line black pen to add the headers for my daily "to do" lists.


 I cut the 1. 5" x 2.5" rectangles from 3 of the patterns in the Water Color Ballet paper pack and glued them on in an alternating block pattern.


 I stamped the images using Black Chalk Ink onto white sticker paper and colored them up using Colored Pencils then used my Scan N Cut machine to cut them out. 



I also used polka dotted washi tape in two sizes to accent the page.


Using the "magical" sentiment stamp from the stamp set, I repeatedly stamped it using the Raspberry Distress Ink and then accented it by gluing on several tiny pink sequins from the Pixum Shaker Sprinkles pack.



That's it for me today, but boy did it feel good to take a break from snowy winter designs in my planner for a week, lol! Until next time, happy crafting with Itsy Bitsy~



No comments:

Post a Comment